Friday, February 15, 2013

Adventures With My Hubby

Good morning ya'll!!  It's Friday and the weekend is almost here!  Well.....our weekend starts on Friday so woohoo!  My husband Kevin teaches and thankfully this semester he has Friday's off.  We think of this as our little time together to venture out and see what we can find.  I decided some time ago that I wanted to put my spring/summer wardrobe together with pieces I picked up thrifting.  I am hooked.  The plan for today is to go out and take some pictures of eastern NC and find some new thrift stores. Really, I just enjoy being able to hang out with my husband. We have the best time piddling around and we are so proud of ourselves when we come across "a good find"!    It's so important to spend time with your special someone, and I'm so very blessed that I have him in my life. I posted a cute photo on my Facebook page today of a couple dancing in the water, acting the fool.  How cute they are holding hands and I can hear them laughing and being happy.  We have to take those moments we are given and not use them up by arguing about things that don't matter anyway, or being angry about something. Life is short and our time together is limited.....laugh with each other and you will be able to cry with other.  I came across a card when I was out Valentine shopping and the words are so true.  I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.  Find some time to spend with your love.....you don't know how long you have them.  Love you all!

"I love the way you know me and things about me that nobody else knows.  The way you can tell when I want to talk before I even whisper a word.  The way you know when to let me go or pull me close, and how you make me laugh when I feel like I'm losing my mind.  I love the way you keep my secrets safe and my dreams alive.  I love the way it feels to be known and loved by you just as I am.  But most of all, I love the beautiful way your love has changed my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment